• The Jumper-Switch™ is a switchable jumper that securely
switches PCB track signals with a positive contact action.
• It is a drop in replacement for jumpers, or shunts.
• It has a .100” mounting pitch which means the Customer does
not have to re-design the PC board.
• It is available in 1 – 16 positions and the longer units
may be cut to achieve any combination required to provide flexible switching.
• Superior reliability of switching is assured with hard gold plated
wiping contacts with a 4 point contact design.
• Applications are Data Programming, Digital Address Setting, Data
Line Switching, Signal Switching, Low Level Switching, and Disk Drives.
Anyone using a PC board will most likely be using shunts, dip switches,
or jumpers where these may be substituted.